HP is a popular brand for computers and printers. It makes quality laptops and printers and is known for its Desk Jet series, its personal computers and an array of other devices. All the computers and laptops that have been released by them after the year of 2012 is compatible with the Contact HP support assistant software. This has been started to help the users when they face any issue while using the device. Several self-help options are available on the software and regular updates are provided
After booting the HP system, locate the blue question mark seen on the taskbar on Windows 7, or click the HP Support Assistant app on the start screen on windows 8 and 10. If you still can’t get the HP support assistant working, possibly the app has not yet been installed, you would need to download and Install HP Support Assistant.
Steps For Installing The HP Support Assistant On Your Device
You can easily install the HP support assistant on your device. For HP support assistant download and installation follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your device and open the web browser that is suitable for you.
- Now, type HP support assistant download in the address bar of the web browser.
- Once you hit the go button you will be redirected to the HP website.
- After that, you will find the HP support assistant option displayed on your computer screen. Tap on it for downloading the HP support assistant.
- You will be required to wait for some time until the download process gets completed.
- Once the download process gets finished. Tap on the start menu.
- Now tap on the search dialog box and type downloads in the given field and hit the enter button.
- Search for the HP support assistant.
- Once you have found the HP support assistant, tap on it and run the HP support assistant application.
- After that, you will be required to follow the instructions as prompted on your computer screen.
- It will take some time for the installation process to get completed.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Tap on the finish option after the completion of the installation process.
- Your computer system will restart after tapping on the finish option.
- Once your computer system restarts you will be required to tap on the HP support assistant application to run the software.
After This procedure if you are unable to Install HP Support Assistant so then contact Error Code Expert Technical Team. We are 24*7 available to providing you instant assistance as per your requirement.